Tuesday 14 April 2009

Absent minded cook.

OK i ain't no Nigella but the family had an unexpectedly nice meal tonight!
I cooked up some chicken with onions and a few spices......... Chili powder........ Ginger.... Capsicum powder ......... mustard seeds.
It was all delish, i had some good comments.......... "um mum, this is really lovely, what did you do different" and "You have excelled yourself this time mum" etc etc............. now this is acclaim indeed from my family!
My usual bumble round the kitchen sometimes gets me a "Fanx mum" so because of the *Niceness* of the said dinner, i decided to investigate.
Now, i really should wear me glasses when i am cooking because i made a few mistakes tonight! Instead of putting Chili powder Ginger capsiwosit & Chinese fivespice in.............. i put in ....... Cinnamon........... Nutmeg .................... and Cloves........oh and i did sling abit of Ginger in... well who would have thunked it, Delish!
I don't spose i should tell them............ whajafink............ lol

2 comments:

angel said...

Hello testing testing.........

Elaine said...

How come you posted this Tuesday and I couldn't see it yesterday???
I love bodge jobs that turn out good, only trouble is............
can you do it again???

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxx

Todays word "unweetac" make of it what you will LOL