Friday 6 March 2009

Wanna see me pee in a field....

http://www.equestrianproperty4sale.com/property-details.php5?WCI=Particular&WCE=956899&pdf=

I am so excited...... and that is why i am sharing this with you all, i don't know how to do a proper link so this will have to do and i hope it works......... and *Breath* its making me feel sick but happy if you know what i mean!

I am going to have chickensducksdonkeysgoatsgeesedoves and Rabbits but only because i saw quillions of them while i was drooling around the property.

I am going to wear wellies ......... and not wash for weeks at a time.............. and have grime/poop encrusted nails and make bacon and egg sarnies without washing my hands first............. it don't mater Co's no one will see me. I shall wear my jammies out to fetch the eggs and have straw in my hair, i will pee in a Field and not worry that google maps may show that on their site, *Breath*......i shall keep herbs on the window sill ...... and i shall have tea parties with the best china and only invite the Fauna ........... and and and......*Breath*...... oh i feel sick...................... but still happy. :-)

7 comments:

MelMel said...

Hi angel...room for a little un?

I'll bunk down in the stables....xxxx

Country Bliss said...

Are we all invited to a tea party then?
It looks really beautiful.
Yvonne x

angel said...

Couse your all invited... as long as you dont wash for at least a week before hand.... oh and you have to bring cake ....Yummy :-)

MelMel said...

*blush*
I never wash when I'm on holiday.....at the caravan....too much trouble......:>)))))

However if we are picking out curtains together I'll have a scrub......don't want to make them gag in Laura Ashley....LOL
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful Angel!

Can I come, please, please, please when you are safely moved in?

There's going to be plenty of room ... so we can all come to see you.

Flash Mob 2 eh?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

You is getting all countrified!

Love it ;o)

Lace hearts said...

are you excitedable? It looks definintely good enough for me to visit... and for a pardy... and for horses... and donkeys... and what about the goat?
I hope your dream comes true, I really do. goodnight and sweet dreams... did you know it's my pretend birfday?! Mwah xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx